Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Perspective

I have always been shy of being a follower..more so when it comes to unraveling the mysteries of the spiritual world. I (almost) have a physical reaction to following a set of instructions that ought to raise the voice of my soul  louder than the voice of reason. Taking on a guru or a spiritual path is not my way to understand this world..neither is being completely averse to getting to know about a particular sect or a religion. I prefer to listen to everyone and sieving that information to my level of conscious being..if it makes sense for me - I am in.. if not - its a matter of perspective...as one of my favorite characters in a book says..there are points of views and then there are viewing points...

an aerial view of Ladakh
talking about points of view...here is one..


No comments: