Thursday, October 7, 2010

...Friends...my bridge across the world

I realized that I have been totally slack in keeping my blog up to date. The days all seemed to pass by in  flurry of activities..I have never been so disorganized in my entire life..but must say I like the new me..carefree..disorganized..taking each moment as it comes and am so loving it! :-)

Life has been extremely generous to me always..even when I perceived to be at its roughest there was a certain kindness in the way it kept bringing me hopes and cherished memories in the form of friendships that most people only dream to have. There are some of those friendships who are still with me..having seen me through ups and downs and others who have moved on - having provided the support that I needed at that time. Thank you wherever you are..be good and be yourself!
So long......so long...!

....and just when I thought I have had my share of good fortune...I find myself facing new possibilities and a promise of a future that I could never have dreamt of....in all of these I continue to be God's favourite child still...in little forms and big ones He shows me that there is someone out there watching for me....more importantly for me his generosity keeps manifesting in the new friendships that I stumble into on my way and the old ones that keep going strong(er)...

This one is for you my loyal friends..old and new...for being there and watching out for me..for defending me when needed....for making me the person I am ...and forever raising the bar..love and hugs...
friends....


4 comments:

Swati said...

Awww....touch wood, touch wood!! Dont forget your friends are just as lucky! Hugs, hugs....

Anonymous said...

Great thought! And cheers to future, it will be better than you can imagine :) Tilak

Ethereous Muser said...

thanks guys..!

Anonymous said...

second swati---we are equally lucky to have you as a friend! you deserve all the success coming your way.

cant seem to post with a WP id....hence anon-rimz