Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dieu Merci

The drops come..one at a time at first..silken..shy...breezy. Then all of a sudden the sky breaks out and it began pouring! The rain gods were dancing - a full on hip hop! 

My Frangipani plant

I gingerly step out on my now rain washed terrace to soak my soul in the magic of the Delhi monsoon. The rain waltz on around me and I am removed so far away from any where. A transcendent moment...life stops or moves too fast. I have always enjoyed my humble abode but today, at this moment, it feels like I am home.
 And this is how you find me.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)
rimz

sulekkha said...

A beautiful moment...lovely post.

Ethereous Muser said...

Thanks Rimz and Sulekha!

Anonymous said...

Just so beautiful and that photograph of yours is brilliant!!

Ethereous Muser said...

Thanks W - means a lot. I have been looking at your blog pics too - the ones of the Brooklyn Bridge are fantastic!

Sunil said...

nice :)

Lavina Melwani said...

Ah, I miss the monsoons!You captured it so well. Would give anything to be in your wet shoes!

Rimly said...

Beautiful Sonia....makes me nostalgic about Delhi

http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.com/2011/08/reawakening.html

Ethereous Muser said...

@ Sunil, Lavina and Rimly - thank you!

The monsoons are playing hide and seek with Delhi at present!