Friday, November 26, 2010

Kaifi aur Main

An unusual weekday evening. The play transported me into another world. A true story of a beautiful love that lasted over five decades and still exists in some other realm..poignantly portrayed by an emotive daughter and her husband..I am moved beyond words and feel the sensitive Urdu poetry sieve through my soul.

....what it is to feel a love and bond so strong?...
....to be able to live and share a life so fulfilling?..
....not to live as if apologizing for one's existence?...
....rather challenging one's dreams into reality?....

I move around the house pensive ..thoughtful...unconsciously picking beads of my life trying to string all those individual orphan moments .,,.the play has left my heart somewhat heavy ...not depressed but thoughtful...I hope (and pray) the pieces all fit together someday...!!

For once I have no picture to share....what I feel is beyond any image....perhaps each one of us would paint our own in different colors ....mine is a blank canvas for now...what could I show for a vaccum anyway?





1 comment:

Ethereous Muser said...

http://www.kaifiaurmain.com/