Monday, January 3, 2011

New York


Visitors at Times Sqaure

A city that calls out to you… vibrant and thriving on the massive energy of its people…. designed to make the most adamant of your inhibitions disappear..even if for a little while....its little towns and Burroughs..streets and avenues are a little confusing to a first time traveler to the city but then it gets easily familiar as you feel the city inviting you in with open arms..!
 
I happen to arrive on the last day of December into this city as 2010 was ticking to a close and another New Year waiting in the wings. Like most things in my life, this was not by design. I had planned on being here a couple of days earlier to drink in the sights and get myself organized before deciding upon the most appropriate manner to spend new years’ eve in the city everyone refers to as The Big Apple and of course THE place to be on a night like this. But like most of my other best laid plans, this too had its own mind and so here I am - playing along to the whims of a higher force….

....to be contd...

No comments: